Monday, March 5, 2018

celebrate


a couple of weekends back, T put together a little birthday dinner party for my 31st with a few of my closest gal pals. it was a pajama-themed party over a deliciously planned dinner courtesy of T and mike. everything about it was absolutely perfect - i mean, who doesn't love celebrating with their loved ones while eating great food in your pjs?


[wine ever flowing]


[first course: michael's salmon chowder served with rosé]

the gals and i couldn't have been more impressed with T and michael's culinary skills. between the two of them, they whipped up some of my favorite foods with such ease...it blew me away. 
 

[second/main course: lamb roast served with garlic mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts with bacon]


[last, but certainly not least, course: funfetti fruity pebbles cake]


[blowing out my candles]


once dinner and dessert wrapped up, the guys headed out to relax after all their hard work while us gals hung in. we decided to keep the fun going so we treated ourselves to a little mask action while watching princess bride (kathy's never seen it!).  


[love these gals]

a huge thanks to T and michael for treating me and my gals to such a beautiful night, and thanks to my sweet friends for coming out to celebrate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.