Wednesday, April 19, 2017

a reading


last weekend, i received my first tarot card reading with T. it happened on a random whim, but was kind of cool, and weird, and interesting, and oddly on the nose. even when i think about it now, it was completely strange. i had never been interested in getting one, and honestly, didn't even think it was anything more than a gimick. i'm still not completely sure how i feel about it even now. but, she gave me a lot to think about. for any who are curious, i said nothing about myself when i sat down besides saying my name...so, she had no information about me. her reading was vague (of course), but touched on areas i'd been ruminating on. 

technically, she didn't tell me anything i didn't already know, but somehow hearing an outsider confirm what my gut was saying was so affirming. truth be told, i sarcastically thought she'd tell me something ominous about my future. have any of you guys had a tarot card reading? what'd you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.