Monday, March 14, 2016

life, according to my iphone


[florals are blooming; saturday happy hour]

we've officially sprung forward, and you know what that means? all of those delicious fruits will be in season! i always get so excited just thinking about all the yummy things i can make -- from strawberry ice cream, icebox pies, mixed berry crostadas, and grilled pears with caramel. the only problem now is to decide which recipe to whip up first :)


[midweek dinner with friends; my boys]


[squash for grilling; gift for my best]


[jedi in training (you will give me the pizza)]


[bright workout gear; colorful happy mail]


[breakfast sandwich; my favorite pug]


[blooming trees; all the takeout]


[salt 'n pepper; funky leggings]


[honey oat bread; storm's coming]


[an old favorite; spacey workout theme]


[hanging with his curtain; lunchtime]


[smoothie run; okc walking]


[roadside views]


[pinterest-y details; sneaky pup]


[my shadow; sun break]


[sunset peek; favorite cola]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.