Wednesday, April 8, 2015

awesome and awkward

 
[sunny reflections]
 
awesome:
  • not too long ago, boba was napping near me. as he moved his nose to lay on my foot, he started wagging his tail...in his sleep. it was pretty adorable.
  • recently, i picked up rachel brathen's new book and i cannot wait to crack into it!
  • have any of you watched the americans or lip sync battle? T and i cannot get enough of either.

awkward:
  •  last week, i went to the gas station to fill up the car and accidently pulled up on the wrong side. then, when i realized my mistake, got out to explain to a complete stranger that i constantly do this. he could not have been more confused by me...or why i felt the need to explain myself. 
  • as i packed up my things at the end of the work day, my boss came in my office to chit chat. since i wasn't paying much attention, i didn't realize until he walked away that i put my open coffee mug into my bag which was emptying out onto the floor...it looked and sounded like i peed. (i didn't for the record)

 
[fresh leaves from our new trees]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.