Wednesday, January 7, 2015

life, according to my iphone: winter break


[beautiful blood oranges; people-watching while washing our bedding]

hope y'all had a great holiday break! T and i had a great first christmas in our new home as newlyweds, created some new traditions for our little family while holding onto some of the old ones, feasted on great food, lounged about with cocktails, partook in some fun games with family and friends, and vegged out as often as possible. it was sublime to say the least...so, i thought i'd share some snaps i loved. enjoy!


[seat jacker; southwest chicken chili...perfect for chilly nights]


[broccoli mac 'n cheese; overcast afternoon light]


[my darling is getting married!!; blizzards from DQ]


[my sweet boys; office pup scarf]


[designlovefest wallpaper; parmesan with a side of pasta]


[christmas eve fun]


[pj party with my nephew; T calming his niece - he is a true blue baby whisperer]


[christmas day gifting]


[boba - chewing on his xmas bone; solo - exhausted from chewing on his xmas bone]


[christmas with the webbs; T and his dad with the ham]


[tree glow at my parents; great pizza in my hometown]


[boxing day at my parents'; two of my favorites]


[matchy-match; someone breaking the rules at my 'rents']


[movie night; my mom got them matching pj bottoms, adorable]


[game night with the gang; midday movie]


[something new and something old; donut crushing]


[bone-hog; pj party with christmas movies by the fire]


[nye dinner]


[new year's day good luck charm; basket of treats]


[cute kitchen accessories]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.