Wednesday, January 14, 2015

awesome and awkward


[hot cocoa from scratch, yum]

awesome: 
  • i just started getting into hot yoga and, aside from the excessive sweating, it is amazing. i am a huge fan.
  • we start dress shopping for my best's wedding day this weekend (yay!!)
  • this is now my third month getting happy mail, and, it's pretty much the best. 
awkward: 
  • in my first hot yoga class, the velcro strap caught on my hair. so, i kept pulling up my mat with each move until i finally noticed it and detached myself. i'm not sure how long it had been in there before i noticed...
  • i was reading to my 3 year old nephew to try to get him to fall asleep last week. as he starts to quiet down to (hopefully) sleep, he gets a strange look on his face and then lets out this huge, thundering fart. ...right in my lap. 
happy hump day!


[makes me so happy each time i get one!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.