Friday, December 5, 2014

travel bug: chicago


sorry for the break in posts, T and i went with my parents last week to visit family in chicago and since we've been back, have been a bit busy playing catch-up...but, i suppose that's what taking a week long vacation will do to ya! plus, the pups have been nothing short of expressive in their complaints about us not taking them with ;)

not only is chicago one of my favorite cities to visit but, i seriously adore spending time with my family up there. it was a great week filled with lots of amazing sights, sounds, people, and food. so, without further ado, enjoy!

the eats...


[the infamous onion brick]


[these ribs were too good]


[respective cocktail hours above and below]



[pretzel bites - a new favorite for me]


[delicious dim sum in chinatown]


[deep dish pizza because...wait, do you need a reason?]


[wine, pasta, and dessert (below)]



[great taco combos]


[new favorites in donut combos]

on foot...


[cobblestone walkways]


[i just love grey days here]


[checking out old town]


chinatown markets]


[seeing my aunt's neighborhood]


[karma]


[hanging downtown]


[love going on foot here]


[sunset-evening walks]

the extras...


[too many spices to count]


[my hunky mister]


[color the rainbow]


[arcade hall and bar, how awesome!]


[my grandparents' dog topper, he's quite the cuddle bug]


[street art]


[freshly made bread...is there any better smell?]


[staying warm while a little snow mix blows through]


[waiting for the el]


[my adorable parents]


[hello kitty snow beanie?! yes please!]


[starry night]


[new material night]


[family traditions]


[hanging in my dad's old haunt]


[quality time with my cute cousins]


[what a sweet face]


[the sweetest and sassiest of cousins]


[christmas time is now here!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.