Wednesday, October 15, 2014

leading to the big "i do"


[T taking me to my new favorite okc park]

hola todos! T and i are finally back from our mexican honeymoon and are settling back into our newly married life. these past two weeks have been beautifully memorable surrounded by our most loved ones. we honestly couldn't have imagined it being any more perfect and are beyond grateful for those who came (and helped) from near and far. between my last post and now, there have been some pretty great moments had with T and our families. so, i thought i would kick off my first post back with wedding week. 
enjoy! 



[dinner at my favorite okc bbq spot]


[practicing our wedding dance]


[treated to a surprise shower by the gals at my office]


[taking breaks from wedding to-do's with these two furry babes]


[getting relaxed for the big day with a little acupuncture]


[a sea of blue fringe curtains]


[lunch at guthrie green for food truck wednesdays]


[signing my new name at the courthouse for the first time]


[margaritas to toast getting our license]


[a little couple facial time]


[yummy margies with my besties]


[post-dye and hang of our wedding decor]


[getting a little pampering with my momma and besties]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.