Friday, August 1, 2014

wedding planning


[sorting out florals]

it crazy to think that in a little over two months, T and i will be husband and wife! phew, time has flown by and there's still so much to do. thankfully, the to-do's are mostly finalizing the details, attending various showers, and tying up loose ends. fingers crossed it all gets done in time and i keep my head on straight ;)


[picking out colors for the wedding]


[and how he really feels about going to the fabric store]


[so many choices]


[a mini gift to my 'maids on my bachelorette weekend]


[registry number one]


[trying out my vintage pumps with the dress]


[catering tasting]


[narrowing down suit fabrics and colors]


[registry number two]


[vintage dress details]


[sushi break while mulling over music details with our dj (aka one of my oldest friends)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.