Wednesday, January 8, 2014

life, according to my phone


[frozen blueberries to keep my champagne cold; lunch at my favorite hole 'n the wall deli]


[getting creative with washi tape; colorful candies]


[T and i with our sweet treats from uptown candy]


[wood-burning stack to keep our toes warm; one of the funniest cards i've read]


[snuggling with both my pups]


[our current favorite for cocktail mixing; T and i's picks for our yearly ornaments]


[santa checking out the light tree with eggnog; almost slipped!]


[1st attempt at a homemade lasagna...yum; a chilly seat]


[cozy sushi date with T; guinea pigs in their lego house]


[a mosaic eye; champagne tasting for the wedding + my cute mom]


[wine and desserts with my parents at zin...so so good]


[enjoying a beer with T, jk. just a hard cider but, still tasty; t-town gourmet aka my new favorite in food trucks. seriously, look them up.]


[putting my new dutch oven to good use; excited to kiss this baldy at midnight on nye]



[loving my new combat boots; seriously adore these two. best of bests]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.