Friday, November 1, 2013

life, according to my iphone


[grilled peaches, yum; veggies from the garden]
 
it's november! seems strange right? this weekend, T and i will be going to a halloween party, catching up with brian while he's in town, and, possibly checking out a local restaurant new to us. 
have a great one! 


[cute sign found in my old sorority house; layered strawberry cake]


[beer battered fish & chips; colorful pasta toss]


[touring wedding venues; the infamous bacon bomb]


[my mom's cherry pie; my chocolate layer cake]


[getting some puppy loving at m&j's]


[enjoying a impromptu picnic lunch with T; favorite ice cream combo]


[checking out the view at another wedding venue; sushi break]


[enjoying bbq brisket on the hay; beautiful okie spaces]


[matching my nails to my office accesories; fire pit and wine action]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.