Wednesday, July 17, 2013

scalloped and frayed

 
this outfit was a complete spur-of-the-moment, i took too long standing in my closet and now even the dogs are heavily sighing at how much time is passing, kind of ensemble. it wasn't until T and i were out and about that i realized i liked what i threw on. thank goodness, since you can never be too sure if a guy saying yes to an outfit is truly yes, or, please let this be the last one she asks me about/how have we done this for the sixth time?! 
 
also, please don't judge the water spills on my shirt. it was hot. oklahoma hot. and i can be a klutz when it comes to getting a single ice cube out of my cup without spilling on myself. i've been thinking the ice is doing it on purpose.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.