Thursday, March 14, 2013

surprise!

 
 
[apologies for the grainy photos in advance]
 
so remember how i said friday after my birthday that T was going to take me to dinner and then family would come saturday to celebrate? well, that was not the case since T put together a SURPRISE PARTY with my family, his parents and my closest friends! and while i've thrown several surprise parties for friends in the past, this was the first time i've ever had one thrown for me!


 
it was so wonderful to be surrounded by all the people i love most and to know that all of them went through so much trouble (including a few white lies) ...all for little 'ol me! and for the record, i never saw it coming.





then to top off the night, my mom baked my favorite cake. (yum!) it was such an amazing night and one that i will cherish forever....and i loved that T came up with such a special way to celebrate my 26th year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.