Wednesday, November 7, 2012

fall leaves

 
sorry for the break in posts everyone! i've gotten so caught up in all of the festivities lately and before i knew it, a week had passed by in the blogisphere..eek! i am such a lover of all things fall (could you tell?), that it got me thinking of what fall weather brings..
 

for me, it's: delicious red wine varietals..

 
checking out the homecoming game with my favorite bearded baldy...



halloween candy...

 
and vintage costumes....


 

 more tailgating (and photo bombing)...


 
festive-themed treats, like vampire cupcakes..

 
the changing of the trees..

 
waiting in line to do my public duty...



and coming up with my own version of commentator announcements..i may not have won the people in front of me over but, alex sure thought it was funny. i suppose that will do ;)

happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.