Thursday, September 27, 2012

here comes the sun

 
i just love that song, don't you? it's what instantly plays in my head when i look through these photos. this first photo i especially love because if you look close, you can see my mom and grandma running off to the beach together :)


 
happy 50th momma! how cute does she look in this snapshot?? one of my instant favorites the moment i took it.


 
many of our days were spent on the beach or swimming in the warm gulf water...lovely. however, one of our first full days in destin, my grandparents took us to their favorite breakfast nook which happened to be in full view of the fishing dock. which was perfect for me because i don't like to be too far from the water if i don't have to ;)




 
[my mom, attempting to push me further into the sandbar so she could look taller]
 
i've never been much of a cold vacationing kind of gal. nope, not me. while i love fall and winter, when it comes to getting away, i prefer warmer, sandier locales. so a week on the beach with my family? pure bliss.


with these beautiful sun-filled days..


crystal-clear waters..

 
and little sandbars - perfect for a mid-swim rest to fly a kite. more to come and hope you like it!
 
adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.