Sunday, August 26, 2012

lately

 
this month has been a pretty busy one! so i felt a photo catch-up was necessary to help fill y'all in on what all has happened in between now and then :)

 
[p.s. this guy is my favorite]
 
T and i first ventured up to Tulsa to have an inpromptu dinner with my parents to start off my mom's birthday celebrations (it's her golden birthday!) as well as surprise her with part of her birthday gift. needless to say, it was a lot of great sushi, drinks and the exact reaction to her gift i was looking for :)


 
the next weekend, we came back up for the birthday celebrations for my mom, brother and cousin josh. as a surprise to my mom, my grandma jeannie flew here - my mom had no idea! so the first night we were up, we had dinner at home and family game night. the game timeline has never been so funny.."welcome to the si..seven team" - T



the next day we had family over for the birthday parties and my dad whipped up his amazing chicken tikka marsala. (i had been so excited all day waiting to have it!)


 
after all the food, laughs and presents we enjoyed some delicious desserts (my favorite being my mom's infamous key lime pie - the perfect combination of sweet and tart).


 
the next weekend, my friend lindsey came in town from texas for a girlie date with dinner at cool greens. it was a great way to unwind and catch-up with vino!



 
we then ventured over to blu to enjoy some extra girl talking and laughs. i can't wait to see her back soon!! until then, T and i are excited to enjoy the slightly cooler weather, college football season, our upcoming family beach trek, T's birthday as well as many other festivities.


hope everyone has had a great almost month!

adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.