Monday, June 18, 2012

i love...


[this summer's style guide mag from j.crew...simply gorgeous]

this past sunday for father's day, T, my brother and i went to float the river with my parents. which i realized it was the first time we had ever done it as a family and i have to say it was a blast! my dad loved it so much he's decided he wants it to be our yearly papa day tradition :) i can't wait until next time!



[freeze dried pineapples - my puppy mom's day treat from my grandma :)]


[surprise brunch for my family]


[homemade cinnamon rolls 'n icing - worth all the work + my mom said they were probably the best she's ever had....the ultimate compliment]


[taking advantage of our shady porch with T and summertime drinks]


[my little mama's boy of a puppy]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.