Wednesday, February 15, 2012

o sweet valentine



on valentine's day i was very sweetly greeted with these cheesy and very cute gifts spread throughout the day. first starting with the puppy and a poem written by T waiting for me when i woke up. from someone who truly cannot grasp writing a line that makes sense let alone an entire poem, i was speechless (plus it was crazy early, ick!). it was so sweet and thoughtful and while stuffed animals aren't really my thing, i love the sweet meaning behind it. later at work T surprised me again with cupcake balloons and my favorite bottle of cupcake wine to be followed with cooking me a fish + pasta themed dinner...yum! sigh, i do love that man o' mine. he just knows how to make me smile and while i don't think you should reserve all your sweet gestures for one (very cute) holiday, i love his just the same.

hoping your valentine's day was lovely whether it was celebrated with your sweet someone, friends, family or even a cute pup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.