Wednesday, November 16, 2011

the little things

so this morning i woke up in a little of a funk. my love for sleep and my bed was so strong, my inner voice was yelling at me for getting ready for work. today's fall chill didn't even help, it just made me crave my bed more! then my drive to work helped me feel SO much better...it seemed as if i were driving through a movie set for the fall season. all of the trees are finally changing colors and almost all at once shaking off their leaves with the wind! it was so beautiful i couldn't help but feel better and of course felt the urge to take a couple of snapshots....

 

 

 

 
then to help add to my day, my favorite taco truck stand was out in the parking lot of the office! it seemed as if nature was trying its best to make sure i'd have a good day.

 


 
i am bananas for big truck tacos' fresh guac and veggie tacos aka the wojo. now i am not a vegetarian, i am a big lover of meats and fish but the wojo is where its at! maybe it's their homemade salsa or the white bean puree but i am sold! to add to my love of all things big truck, their queso is to die for! i don't even like queso normally, but some how their full-flavored, buttery cheese sauce kicks my craving for it in overdrive! needless to say for all the little things, i ended up having a great day!




2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, so stinkin beautiful. my inner voice is ALWAYS telling me to sleep longer. lol. super excited I stumbled across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks that means so much! Hope you'll like my blogs to come and glad to hear from another lover of sleep! Love your use of capes for fall btw!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.