Friday, November 18, 2011

the food experiment

so many of you may not know, but i love to cook. i talk about baking more with friends and family but cooking has really started to become a passion of mine. i love food and love experimenting, half the time with recipes or ingredients i haven't tried! (must be my love for adventure, even on a basic level) the past couple of nights i have loved my new creations and feel the urge to share them.....


the cooler weather gets me excited for fall veggies, and one of my favorites is spaghetti squash! now if you haven't tried this out, you really should, it's so easy to make and so good for you especially if you are a big pasta lover like me :)


the recipe i use is crazy simple (if you want to hear deets about it, let me know, i'm happy to share) and my favorite part is forking the squash until it looks like angel hair pasta. to kick it up i added loads of garlic, scallions and shrimp.  the next night i attemped the yummy noodle bowl, one of my favorite dishes but can easily be over done.



a super easy recipe and great way to end a long week!



mmm, what a yummy way to experiment and i'm so excited T loved them too! hope you find ways to try out news things with food! 

2 comments:

  1. So glad I stopped by, we have baking and cooking in common, and that soup looks divine.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the spaghetti squash thing and it wasn't too good. But this looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.